Advanced Blogger Tips & Resources.“I’m an advanced blogger making $2000+ per month, looking to scale”
If you’re an experienced blogger, cheers to you. You know the ropes and you have overcome challenges and have made money consistently as a blogger.
Updated: March 22, 2021
Basically, you’re a pro who knows how to get your message across to your audience and make money in the process.
Now You Are Ready For The Next Step
Maybe you are feeling stuck or frustrated and you want to increase your blogging income but you are unsure of the next steps.
And maybe you’ve had months were you make more than others but you don’t have consistency – something that you need to really scale your business and take it to the next level.
If you feel it’s time to stop playing small and take your business to the next level in revenue and creating an impact, the time has come to up-level yourself. I offer 1:1 coaching, as well as one off breakthrough calls, to get you clarity in your business and help you power through anything you are stuck on in your blogging business. Book a breakthrough session with me here.
When you work with me, we will get clarity on your business goals and help you scale to the next level. Whether this is increasing your income, being able to blog full-time or become an authority in your niche, let’s talk. You can book a breakthrough session with me here.
Monetize Your Blog + Automate Your Income
If you don’t have at least 3 streams of income from your blog, you are leaving money on the table. In order to truly maximize your blogging potential, it is imperative that you focus on strategies that work for you, even when you are not working. Here are ways to monetize your blogging income, so you can work easily and effortlessly on your blog.
- Affiliate Income – You should be making money from your blog with affiliate income. If you are not, you are leaving money on the table.
- Digital Products – Whether you sell an ebook, course, template or PDF, you should be maximizing your income with digital products. This is an automation that can bring you in sales even while you sleep.
- Ads – Google ads, Media.net, Adthrive and Mediavine are different outlets you can choose to grow your blogging income through ads. You can maximize your earning potential when visitors come to your blog and earn money by posting relevant content to your audience.
- Sponsored Posts – Brands, influencers or bloggers reach out to you and pay you to write a post on your blog. This is one of my favorite ways to making income (besides affiliate marketing which is my top fave way to make money). It is usually an opportunity for them to promote their product or service to your audience and you blog about it. It can be a review of a product or simply a recommendation to your audience. You can easily make hundreds if not thousands of dollars through sponsored posts. You don’t have to have a large audience either. Smaller blogs with engaged audiences are hight sought after versus larger blogs with an audience that is disengaged.
- Freelance Writing + Copywriting Services – Another way bloggers earn money is through freelance writing. Whether you’re writing for big news outlets or brands that need copywriting services, this can also be a lucrative stream of income. There are many companies that offer jobs to bloggers and copywriters. You can check out Writers Work for more information about working with brands and organizations that are looking for freelance writing and copywriting services.
More Posts You May Like
If you are looking for all of my favorite resources I use in my blogging business, make sure to check out my Resources page on my tools I use to keep my business running smoothly.